Autumn is considered to be the Best Time to visit Beijing (See Top 10 Beijing Tours) as the skies are clear and the weather is very pleasant. Autumn is the harvest season when leaves turn yellow and fruits and vegetables grow ripe. Climbing the hills, hiking along the Great Wall or picking fresh fruits and vegetables at local orchards are great ways to experience the autumn scenery.
Away from Beijing, we carefully selected some of the best value China tours to place where it is also the best time to travel to enjoy the most stunning autumn foliage.
- Guilin, Longsheng & Yangshuo Tour: Spectacular scenery along Li River, magnificent terraced rice fields in golden fall colors and hassle-free village of Yangshuo.
- Jiuzhaigou Tour: Enjoy the Visual Feast of Color Change and heavenly scenery of Jiuzhaigou Valley.
- Huangshan Tour: A mature beauty and colorful mountain scenery with blue sky, white clouds, red maples and yellow fruit.
- Hangzhou Wuzhen Water Town Tour: enjoy the tranquil life of Wuzhen water town in Hangzhou.
- Xinjiang Turpan Tour: Golden grapes, yellow Hami melon and sweet smell of ripening fruit mark autumn in Turpan Depression.
Book now and pay by Paypal, Get 5% discount!