Trains From Beijing To Jiayuguan
Top SearchingBeijing Trains
|Train No.||Arrival City||Dep. Time /
|Duration / Distance(KM)||Prospect Price|
|T69||Beijing Xi (West) - Jiayuguan||10:01
|Hard Seat: $US$33
Hard Sleeper: $US$56
Soft Sleeper: $US$88
|T177||Beijing - Jiayuguan||15:18
|Hard Seat: $US$35
Hard Sleeper: $US$59
Soft Sleeper: $US$92
|K43B||Beijing - Jiayuguan||10:55
|Hard Seat: $US$36
Hard Sleeper: $US$61
Soft Sleeper: $US$96
- 1. This train information is provided by our partner ChinaTravel.com. It is for reference only. The data is updated regularly but train schedules change without notice. Mybeijingchina.com cannot be held responsible for variations which happen from time to time.
- 2. A China train tickets booking service is also provided by ChinaTravel.com. Due to the high demand for train tickets during the holidays periods, especially the Chinese Spring Festival mass migration period (in January and February), it can be very difficult to obtain a train ticket, so ChinaTravel.com temporarily stops selling train tickets. We suggest you take China flights as a better option to avoid queues, crowding, and disappointment.
- 3. The Chinese railway authorities may raise the price of train tickets during holiday periods and festivals or during periods of high demand. Mybeijingchina.com cannot be responsible for variations to the fares indicated in our search engine. These fares are for reference only.
- 4. Please be advised that not all the trains depart daily. Please refer to local stations for detailed information of those trains.
- Hard Seat: the cheapest option, and the coaches are usually overcrowded.
- Soft Seat: one level above the hard seat, cleaner and more comfortable.
- Hard Sleeper: basic accommodation for overnight or long-distance train travel; six bunks in a compartment.
- Soft Sleeper: 4 bunks per compartment, each compartment being separate with a door; recommended for overnight and long-distance travel.
- First Class Seat: available in D trains (Dongche); four seats a row, wider and more comfortable than soft seats; smoking is not allowed; recommended for several hours'ride;
- Second Class Seat: available in D trains (Dongche); five seats a row, smaller sitting area than first class seats; smoking is not allowed.
- Luxury Soft Sleeper: top level sleeper; only available in a few trains; 2 bunks per compartment, each compartment being separate with a door.