Shambhala At The Great Wall
- No.28, Xiaguandi Village, Yanqi Town, Huairou District, Beijing
- The Great Wall
- 010-89617100 (Book this hotel, call 800-2682918
- Payment Way: to pay using our secure online payment or you can choose to pay at hotel at some hotels!
- Triple/quad occupancy may require an extra bed at extra cost.
- All prices include 15% service fee and government tax.
The Shambhala at the Great Wall offers a total of 10 unique guest rooms, featuring a fusion of Chinese, Tibetan and Manchurian themes. Each room is protected by an antique stone animal spirit (lions, tigers, unicorns, horses) dating to the early Qing Dynasty. Part of the Great Wall dating to the first emperor Qin Shi Huang is on the estate in the former hunting lodge horse stable and animal sighting pavilion which is now a fine dining restaurant offering sophisticated Manchurian cuisine, with 360 degree views of the Great Wall. There is also a Tibetan Tiger Bar in the hotel. As for recreation, Tibetan Tantric Space Spa, combines traditional Asian massage techniques with secret Tibetan oils made from rare Himalaya natural herbs is available in the Shambhala at the Great Wall.
Hotel FacilitiesHotel Services
- Luggage service
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Currency Exchange
- 24hr Reception
- Permanent English-speaking staff
- Air-Conditioned Facilities
- Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Fire Detector
- Chinese Restaurant